Indice del forum Forum Cittadino SAMMICHELE
Per conoscere e discutere tutte le news della nostra "SAMMICHELE"

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Mirage Fence Features Include

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sammichele FORUM
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Mar Apr 24, 2018 6:24 am    Oggetto: Ads

qizhenapp

MessaggioInviato: Mar Apr 03, 2018 9:12 am    Oggetto: Mirage Fence Features Include Rispondi citando

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

<br />

<br />

may be open on that issue, but it's close-mouthed on what's in its capstock�Cso private, in fact, that it won't even say whether the capstock is animal, vegetable, or mineral. It just calls it a "shell." You also can't learn more about the capstock by examining a patent; like the formula for Coca-Cola, Trex's recipe for the "shell" is a company secret.

Such secrecy is quite common among decking manufacturers. Examine Material Safety Data Sheets for most of the major WPC and PVC products in the business and you'll find that many list up to 50% of their ingredients as "proprietary." At least one doesn't reveal any at all. And a lot don't even reveal they put in any additives.(See How To Make Plastic Wood)

On the other hand, reading manufacturers' warranties can give you a sense of what these firms believe their products can do�Cin contrast to the advertising claims they make. Pick up a Trex brochure for Transcend and you'll see on the cover a boast that Transcend "Resists everything but stares." But then go to its 25-year fade and stain warranty, and you'll see language that makes clear its resistance is limited pretty much solely to permanent staining from food and beverage spills.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sammichele FORUM Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti