Indice del forum Forum Cittadino SAMMICHELE
Per conoscere e discutere tutte le news della nostra "SAMMICHELE"

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

OUTSIDE SPRING CLEANING TIPS

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sammichele FORUM
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Lun Apr 23, 2018 9:18 pm    Oggetto: Ads

qizhenapp

MessaggioInviato: Dom Apr 08, 2018 3:47 am    Oggetto: OUTSIDE SPRING CLEANING TIPS Rispondi citando

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

<br />

<br />

A Natural Addition to the Successful Wood Grain Inspired Look of the Duradek Legacy Line
Duradek is proud to announce the addition of CEDARWOOD vinyl decking, a new color and the 4th addition to the popular Legacy line which was created from nature-inspired colors and textures.

Legacy CEDARWOOD provides homeowners a stylish option for decks and other outdoor surfaces that emulates the appearance of natural wood, but with the low maintenance waterproofing advantages of durable vinyl.

Exceptional styling brings unique strengths to the design with rich wood grain appearance and striations that add depth and character to this vinyl pattern which is both attractive and resistant to the elements.

Following the success of the popular DRIFTWOOD and BARNWOOD wood grain looks of the Legacy line, CEDARWOOD provides a light, neutral color option for exterior designs that are trending to lighter tones.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sammichele FORUM Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti